5 of the Most Stunning Rooftop Pools in Miami
While the north is in the midst of a dark and cold winter, Miami’s sunshine and Atlantic coast views are the perfect temptation. Here is a round-up of our favorite rooftop pools across Miami—and the stunning homes that come with them.
- $25,999,000 | Miami Beach, FL | Listed by Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate’s The Jills
A magnificent three-story penthouse is the perfect backdrop for this home’s private rooftop terrace, 36-foot lap pool and stunning views of the ocean, city and beach. An open seating area provides plenty of room for entertaining on hot Miami days. The unit has four bedrooms, four bathrooms and over 5,000 square-feet of living space.
2. $14,900,000 | Miami Beach, FL | Listed by Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate’s The Jills
Directly on the beach, the Setai townhouse boasts a private pool overlooking the city. The contemporary unit is the only double-height oceanfront townhouse in the exclusive building, offering 18-foot ceilings. Two oceanfront master suites, two guest bedrooms and four full bathrooms fill the unit.
3. $14,900,000 | Miami Beach, FL | Listed by Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate’s Jeri Jenkins
This eye-popping penthouse offers 360-degree views of the Atlantic Ocean and city below. The glass pool is surrounded with water features, an outdoor kitchen, bar and lounge area. Inside, the luxury condo has five bedrooms, five full bathrooms and over 6,000 square-feet of living space.
4. $7,250,000 | Miami Beach, FL | Listed by Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate’s Jeri Jenkins
This ultra-private unit has a stunning infinity-edge pool, full outdoor kitchen, 3,500 square-feet of terraces and direct ocean views. The boutique building offers one unit per floor and was fully renovated in 2016. The four-bedroom, five-bathroom home provides plenty of room for guests.
$1,795,000 | Surfside, FL | Listed by Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate’s Rosy Cancela
5. The exclusive 88 Hundred Collins building offers the amenities of a large skyscraper but in a boutique setting. The shared rooftop pool has an infinity edge, lounge areas and palm trees surrounding. The two-bedroom, three-bathroom unit is modern, bright and open.
If the sunshine state is calling you, check out more amazing Miami homes.
Post a Comment